On 02/14/2012 11:13 AM, Milan Mimica wrote:
Any feedback would make me feel cozy inside on valentine's :)
Tell me someting! Is it good? Completelly wrong? Am I supposed to fix
things? Do you accept patches? Wrong mailing list?

It was a while since I helped with maintaining Kom and I am a bit short on time. The SS repo is open for global write - to make it easier to contribute :)

And of course we accept and want patches :)

If noone else steps up and help you out I might squeeze in some time during the week - you should probably cross post to squeak-dev and seaside lists.

regards, Göran