From: pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr
[pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr] on behalf of David Graham
[da...@unthinkable.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 2:57 PM
To: pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] new 1.3 one click

Hi Bill,

Sorry, I don't use FFI for any of my projects.  No tricks, it worked out
of the box... although Gnome3 appears to have hijacked alt-click for
moving windows.

I'm only an occasional linux user, but I'd say it's on par with Ubuntu.
These two platforms are rapidly diverging and I imagine we'll have to
compile separate binaries before too long.