This was a problem that we also had (when working in Moose), and Esteban
fixed it (first the workaround in the image, and then in the VM). We are
using this VM since some months now and the problem did not resurface.

That is why I know it is fixed in the latest stable PharoVM.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com