On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM, p...@highoctane.be <p...@highoctane.be>wrote:

> Yes, same for me here.
>
> I'll update my configuration to load everything in a fresh 2.0 and report
> the results.
>
> Thing is that loading that full configuration takes ages (GlorpDBX is
> taking 20 minutes to load...) and the VM gets the SmallInteger bug
> triggered with such a large config...

It's easy to fix workaround SmallInteger  add issue. Just one line of code
in Metacello.
And yes, it takes ages. I also build an app that loads Seaside, Magritte3,
GlorpDBX, etc and it takes quite a lot.
Esteban did something to improve Monticello loading in Pharo 3.0....but
that's 3.0, not 2.0...

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com