Hi!

I try use SMTPClient from Network-Protocols.
It fine work for message with only english characters at body or subject.
But if add non-english (non ascii) characters and encoding it, that mail
client (web interface gmail)
don't encode message

My code (It's code from another post in this forum):

message  := MailMessage empty.
message setField: 'from' toString: '[my mail]'.
message setField: 'to' toString: '[you mail]'.
message setField: 'content-type' toString: 'text/plain;charset=utf-8'.
message setField: 'subject' toString: (((GRCodec forEncoding: 'utf-8')
encode: 'Encoding test €€€')) .
message body: (MIMEDocument content: 'test') "((GRCodec forEncoding:
'utf-8') encode: 'Motörhead €' ))".

client := SMTPClient openOnHostNamed: '[mail server]' port: 25.
client user: '[user]'; password: '[password]'.
client login.
client mailFrom: message from to: (Array with: message to)  text:  message
asSendableText.
client quit.
client close.

What I do wrong?