Hmm. That cannot really be. PPCompositeParser is defined in PetitParser,
but likely the problem comes from the way the ConfigurationOfPetitPHPParser
defines the dependency to PetitParser:
spec project: 'PetitParser for PetitPHPParser' with: [
spec
className: 'ConfigurationOfPetitParser';
file: 'ConfigurationOfPetitParser';
version: 'default';
repository: 'http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/petit' ].

It should load PetitParser from STHub:
spec
className: 'ConfigurationOfPetitParser';
file: 'ConfigurationOfPetitParser';
version: #development;
repository: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Moose/PetitParser/main'

Cheers,