But what if Pharo developers loaded the Curl plugin into their browser ?
Curl has great dynamic loading for such situations ( as needed by my old 1
CPU core Wind'd XP laptop ;-)

{pharoNewsLine {urlBase {www www.curl.com}}  {topic "markup that JSON folks
should love"} {whatever } }  || humour

Curl RTE ... for when HTML + JavaScript + CSS is just a needless pain -
(and when a markup dialect is just smarter ;-)

cheers
the NOTcURL guy ...
Canada