humour: license to practice English humor

note; 'subclass' may be a verb at wiktionary.org but not in current
standard English (e.g. m-w.org or 2002 10th Ed, hardcover Merriam-Webster)
... so word is being used as a technical term in 2014 ... life was easier
when a verb had one spelling and a noun another ... but 200+ yrs ago that
divide was replaced by the Atlantic Ocean ...

never-to-be :

verb: subKlass
noun: Subclass

... idull-y dreemin off eeleKterik-sheep inn ah nukular aedj