Hello Sergi,

Le 28 mars 2014 à 16:09, Sergi Reyner a écrit :

> I created a ConfigurationOfArtie
> (http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~SergiReyner/Artie) that loads Bootstrap,
> Magritte3, Pillar and ApplicationSecurity. I´d like it to load some other
> packages like Magritte-Seaside or Bootstrap-Magritte. How to tell it to do so
> with Versionner?

You can select the dependent project the package depends on (ex: Magritte3) and
click on the edit button (the pen).
It allows to add loads directives.
For example, you can add default, Magritte-Seaside.

It is not yet documented as it is a recent add. If needed, you can also update
the dependent project version with the right-click menu on the dependent
project.

Best regards,
Christophe.