Hi Joachim,

Thanks for the answer. I suspected that it goes in this direction :).

Now, the next question. I saw that it is possible to enable callbacks, but
I could not find an example of how it works.

For example, could we model this:

- in a JavaClassOriginator class we have a method like
execute(JavaClassTargetInterface target) { target.m() }
- In Pharo we create PharoClassTargetImplementation as an implementation of
JavaClassTargetInterface
- passing an instance of PharoClassTargetImplementation to
JavaClassOriginator results in calling PharoClassTargetImplementation>>m

?

Cheers,
Doru

--