Well I tried, several times , but I am not happy with the end result. In
any case I am finished with this and since I promised to upload it here it
is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5ivaEATLQ<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5ivaEATLQ&feature=youtu.be>

Sorry I cannot deliver something of better quality but thats the best I can
do. If you don't like it, I wont blame you :D