My guess for that is that the VM is not sending the appropiate event in the
linux vm. So, we have to debug it. And also, I suspect its a mouse event
that is failing, not keyboard event (with the current implementation).

>>> http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com <http://www.thoseoptimizeguys.com/>
>>> http://www.CodingForHire.com <http://www.codingforhire.com/>
>>> http://www.coffee-black.com
>>> http://www.painlessfrugality.com