I don't want to create lots of noise - or create unnecessary work, but if I
find bugs in Pharo 3.0, should I be reporting them?

Or do you want me to try and repro them in 4.0 and then report them under
4.0?

For example, I have a class that was a subclass of CustomHelp that overrode
the class #pages method. I then decided to use Wiki help, and so moved my
class to subclass Object, but then i noticed that the #pages method (which I
was about to delete) still had an override green arrow symbol. Curious - I
clicked it and got a walkback (as the UI is wrong).

How do I report that? Do you want me to? I do have a fobgugz account.

I've also noticed another error with the locked methods pane (not sure what
to call it, and also really don't fully understand how it works). However it
gets corrupted with long wrapping strings in the source. Do I report that?

Tim