Can I check one more item - should I record the actual Image version where
bugs occur?

In fogbugz, there is a version field - but I'm not sure what your convention
is for these things? (Is it written down somewhere for me to read how to
report good bugs using FogBugz).

As an aside - I'm quite surprised how poor Fogbugz is. I had read it was a
good bug tracker - but in practice its quite minimal. I'm quite shocked you
can't easily duplicate a bug-report (I wrote to them and they said you have
to use some browser plugin as its not built in), I also can't see how to
link bug-report (as in, similar to X).

Not Pharo's fault of course.

Tim