Hi,

On 08/04/2014 02:41 AM, stepharo wrote:

On 3/8/14 20:56, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:
Juan, Ben and Stef,

Thanks. I tested first Ben's suggestion but Juan's seems to work
better (first one gave me an error... don't remember well which one).
Now I have my repo online:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Offray/Ubakye

When I try to browse the source, I can find .mcz files, but I wonder
if there is a way to point to a specific method of an specific version
and see it online.
you can do that from the monticello browser.
explore.

Ok. I was thinking in something that can be used to point a method online, something like when you point to a version of a published file on a DVCS like GitHub or fossil.

Cheers,

Offray