Hi Ben - I’m familiar with what you describe, and I guess I will have a poke.

I have noticed I can type - 0000, and put some text like
“Person—MyChanges-description” - so maybe I should just do that in my repo?

Sean’s suggestion of a change set is a decent fallback, however given we have
code repositories it seems right to want to flag a group of packages together
to easily reload. No-one has mentioned metacello - so I’m assuming that is more
heavy-weight than what I should need right?

Tim