Hi guys - I’m a bit stumped on how to create things in big text with a set
background colour. I thought I understood - but it just doesn’t seem to work.
I was thinking I could create a container morph, set its background colour
(which works), and then put a StringMorph inside it with a set font. This last
bit I can’t get to work - I can do bold, but not a bigger font size. I’ve tried
different things but am missing the magic sauce - can someone spot my mistake?
Below, I’ve tried using a font name that I can see in the Pharo settings dialog
but it doesn’t work? I also tried using LogicalFont with no success either.

        tMorph := StringMorph new.
        font1 := LogicalFont familyName: 'Arial' pointSize: 24.

        tMorph contents: 'Hello World';
                fontName: 'Open Sans' size: 24;
                emphasis: TextEmphasis bold emphasisCode.

        bMorph := Morph new
                                                color: Color red;
                                                addMorph: tMorph.

        bMorph openInWorld.