The slides are cool, but I really don't quite understand how Tide works...

I tried to reproduce the Hero example, but when asking my lair for heroes
(from the client side) I got:

TDClient >> promiseNotFound:
> No promise was found for selector heroes

It'd be great if someone wrote a getting started tutorial, a simple ToDo
would be more than enough. Marina is way too complex to grasp how the
framework works, and the counter example is way too simple. I'd do it
myself, but of course I don't know the first thing about Tide! :P

--
Bernat Romagosa.