Thanks Damien - I’ll load up Nile and see what you guys did. I figured it might
be the case that you have to create a TestTrait - although it does feel a bit
like creating a TestConcreteClass to test an AbstractClass, which also feels a
bit strange - and caused me (probably rightly so), to avoid inheritance and
prefer delegation/composition.

Maybe its not so bad to have a TestTrait in practice - but I still wonder if
there is a neat trick where it would be handy to “instantiate” one in test
mode, where you specify a fake dependency and use that to right tests.

Anyway - I’ll learn to crawl before trying to run ;)

Tim