I have the same problem with myWindow xid.

« bad argument ».

Yet I have used all the other methods which also use myWindow xid and display
as arguments. I think the problem is from the other arguments passed by
reference, not by value.
I have seen a new version of Alien from Sept 30, but I don’t know if it works
in pharo.
Annick