Name: Zodiac-Core-SvenVanCaekenberghe.35
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 24 October 2014, 1:56:40.080389 pm
UUID: d27bbfa1-187d-4ab9-b7e8-5a77a34aeb6a
Ancestors: Zodiac-Core-KrisGybels.32

Merging in Kris' code to enable logging of the native code inside the plugin
(Thx Kris Gybels)

Disabled the experimental changes in 32

Jumping over some versions that exist out there
===

Sven