If you want to reformat all the methods in a class/package/image, I don't
know how to be helpful.

If you never want to see unformatted code in a browse follow the
instructions I sent you in response to your question about tools.  Using the
"pretty print" and "format on accept"  settings will ensure that the code
you see is always formatted to your specifications in the Settings browser
using the RBConfigurableFormatter.

Hope this helps

Paul

laura wrote