I've never used the groups - mainly because I've never seen a sample
workflow that I could copy, and my existing workflow is "sufficient" (which
means I get a mess of windows plastered all over the screen as I follow
sender&implementors, and could probably do better).

btw, I've just spent 60 seconds trying to work out how to add an item to a
group and could not.  I don't even know what it groups - packages, classes,
methods???  So I guess I ignored it, and once ignored, its a bit like that
broken step in you building you always walk around without noticing.

So discoverability of how to use it could be better, like something in the
tooltip that "links" a more extensive tutorial on it, either in or out of
image.

cheers -ben