Thanks to Esteban add-on on Smalltalkhub, it is now possible to notify Jenkins
that there is a new package published for your project.
What we do for now is to poll very often (each minute) smalltalkub to check if
there is an update. It is a big waste of resources!
Now we can do better! It would be very nice to update your jobs to now use the
commit hook.

Here is the way to go:
go to your job configuration on Jenkins
In the build triggers section,
enable Trigger builds remotely (e.g., from scripts) and choose an
authentication token.
disable [URLTrigger] - Poll with a URL
go to smalltalkhub, on your project settings page
Fill in the commit hook url field with
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/buildByToken/build?job=JOBNAME&token=TOKEN
 by replacing JOBNAME and TOKEN by the Jenkins job name and the token chosen.

In the end, the build is now triggered immediately after the commit (no more
delay).

Christophe