Le 11 mars 2015 à 23:07, Tudor Girba a écrit :

> I completely agree.
>
> I think there are mostly pros. It can be that the parsing will be slower, but
> I do not think this is a critical issue for Pillar.

not sure about the speed.
I hope we will adopt pillar for class / packages comments. Then, you need a
fast parsing to render it nicely and quickly on the browser.
Fast/slow always depends on your comparison point. To be more precise, I would
say we need to render (parsing + syntax highlighting) Pillar documents (at
least one page) in less than 10 ms.