Hi,

In this link:
https://github.com/svenvc/docs/blob/master/neo/neo-json-paper.md

I see an example of a custom mapping like this one:

mapper for: TestObject do: [ :mapping |
    mapping mapInstVars: #(id name).
    (mapping mapInstVar: #timestamp to: 'created-at') valueSchema:
DateAndTime.
    (mapping mapInstVar: #points) valueSchema: #ArrayOfPoints.
    (mapping mapInstVar: #bytes) valueSchema: ByteArray ].

I need something similar, but I need to store the original JSON string that
was used to build a particular TestObject instance, in an instance variable
of TestObject too. In other words, I need an instVar "originalResponse" in
TestObject that would be set with the original JSON string.

Any ideas how can I implement this?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano