Hello

I was able to get by those warnings automatically by adding onLock: [ :ex |
ex disallow ]; in addition to onConflict

Metacello new
baseline: '...'
repository: 'gitfiletree:///.../repository'
onConflict: [ :ex | ex allow ];
onLock: [ :ex | ex disallow ];
load

I'm not sure whether it couldn't cause any problems, but it seems to be
working.

Jan

Peter Uhnák wrote