On Apr 19, 2015, at 6:59 AM, p...@highoctane.be wrote:

> Good CRUD ability is what most people are looking for in web frameworks and
> we are a bit lagging here.

I extracted out an example store, from the work I’ve been doing, to put
together a presentation for our local Smalltalk user group
(http://www.smalltalk.ca/meeting-notes.html). My plan was to put it out as a
starter CRUD framework. It’s far from a full CRUD framework, but it does have
single sign-on via (Zinc-SSO), a model with two classes and a one-many
relationship. The Mustache framework allows it to be skinned easily with
TwitterBootstrap.

I’ll try to make it happen sooner, but I’ve only got a time budget of 8 hours a
week for Pharo work.