Hi Martin,
 this are good news. There is a seaside base UI for controlling tweets
download. I will let you know as soon as it is uploaded.

Visualizations are working, the code is crappy but works... I have some
documentation I will send it to you (all of them are very basic examples we
built for the last world cup), unfortunately it is Spanish only, but you
will get the idea from the code snippets.
regards
art