On 18-06-15 10:12, Lusa Nicolas wrote:
it was a while that I wasn't updating the woden version that I am using in my
project, so today I thought to give it a try and see if there was something new.
And now I am not able to load woden anymore, what I get is the following error
message:
Error: Name not found: WithOpenGLAndExamples

ConfigurationOfWoden depends on ConfigurationOfOSWindow.
It depends on version #development. Development of OSWindow
happens on Pharo 5. There is no specific (older) version for
Pharo 4. I prefer software to work on both the current release
and the current bleeding edge, but that isn't always possible.

The ConfigurationOfOSWindow preloaded in 50120 is not the
latest version. I was able to load

(ConfigurationOfWoden project version: #development) load: #thales

after loading ConfigurationOfOSWindow-jb.10
from Pharo/OSWindow

I tried loading #thales because it doesn't load Roassal2,
which has interesting problems in its configuration (see Moose
mailing list)

Running the Woden tests didn't seem to work in a reasonable
time frame, but I could just do a

WDFPSSimpleExample open

Most others work, until they need some picture files.

This all on a Ubuntu 15.04 Linux machine.

Stephan