Hi Mark,

you can compose by putting your morphs into AlignmentMorph instances (order
them by rows or columns), and you add the AlignmentMorph instances to your
top level morph. You'll have to play with the #spaceFill or #shrinkWrap
layout resizing options for your morphs to handle filling the available
space.

An alternative is to work the positions and proportions by hand with layout
frames (x pixels from the left, etc...), as if you were doing a MVC view in
VisualWorks :)

You can also have slider objects to be able to change proportions
interactively, but I've never found the container API understandable (and
the hack so ugly when looking how it is implemented) that I create those by
hand and add them to the view when I need them. And it has bugs...

This answer applies to bare, good old Morphic. Spec is something else if
this is what you are using, Bloc as well.

Thierry