Dear Pharo users,

I'm so excited to introduce you a project I'm currently working on which is
called "Ephemeric cloud". It is a very simple and fast way to publish your
Images to the web. Basically to publish a Smalltalk Image you just need to
call a usual HTTP POST request to Pharocloud Ephemeric API and you'll get a
hostname in response.

Check those small video examples below. 2 minutes each (and most of the time
is uploading time of my not-so-fast home internet :)

Publish with curl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dKBCpj96cU
Publish with Drag&Drop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuGTenCIwik

The main idea of the project is to put as many images as possible and as
simple as possible. And I'm so confident in efficiency of this solution that
I included a free plan for you guys:)

Hooray to Pharo Free hosting! :) (scared smile)

I see Ephemeric cloud as a corner stone of all Pharo web development.
For instance, I can imagine some kind of "Publish" button on Marina project
site, clicking on which a user will spawn a new instance in the cloud and
will be able to test it immediately. Another good use case is running
unit-tests by publishing an Image and running some API calls on it by
script. Or you can have an A-B publish scheme when a part of users are sent
to a new version for a test and the rest to a stable one. By the way,
ephemerics are a great case for Pharo Remote Debug project;)

My intentions are to get to the point when Ephemeric cloud subscription is a
must-have tool for a Pharo developer! :)

You may check some project details here:
https://www.pharocloud.com/kb/tutorial/ephemerics-introduction

All questions are so-very welcomed. If anyone is interested in participation
in cloud beta-testing please contact me at supp...@pharocloud.com and I'll
extend your subscription plan.

Cheers,
Mike