Hi Esteban,All

 I'm facing almost the same requirement. I have coordinates and I need to
determine to which location they belong to (for example to which province).

 I checked that GADM and level 1 file should suffice. Now, how to did you
use this information in Pharo? Which library/framework should I used to
access and query the information contained in the  KML?.

Thanks in advance.
art