Hi All,
  I would like to get some advice regarding which path I should take.

Problem:
 Given a coordinate I want to know to which geographical object it belongs
to.

Path 1
   Using Glorp to make a query to a Postgis instance containing the
boundaries of the geobjects

Path 2
 Use the data form GADM data (according to this thread
<http://forum.world.st/PostGIS-in-Pharo-td4802233.html>).

I would avoid path 1 in order to avoid installation of postgi. From the
thread mentioned above, I thing that it requires some development.

Regarding Path 2, I don't see which framework or library should I use to
import and query the data contained in the KMZ from GADM.

Any advice is welcome.

Best regards.
Art