Hi Yuriy,

You have to put the library used by native boost in the VM folder (ie. *.so or
*.dll). It should do the trick.

Vincent

De : Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org] De la part de
Yuriy Tymchuk
Envoyé : mardi 28 juillet 2015 22:08
À : Any question about pharo is welcome
Objet : Re: [Pharo-users] ViDI error: variable named "aModuleName" in
NativeBoost>>#loadModule:

Alex, Ronie,

do you have any idea what can cause the issue? Because I’ve never worked with
native boost.

Uko

On 28 Jul 2015, at 20:52, Rafael Luque
<rafael.luque.le...@gmail.com<mailto:rafael.luque.le...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Yuriy,

I've tried with the latest changes but the problem described in my previous
email still persists:

"Error: Could not find accessor for variable named "aModuleName" in
NativeBoost>>#loadModule:"

All your recommendations will be very welcomed.

Thank you.

Rafa