I move the map into github in textual file for completing it before drawing
it: https://github.com/AdamSadovsky/pharo-family
- Zinc is now inside
- More circles can be added. I generalized it under "position", so You can
change it into something else then "inside image". I dont even know what
bootstrap is (it has to do something with the loading probably, but why it is
important to know from this point of view).

Adam.