Hello,

Just to follow up on Juraj's reply:

Trantor is a framework for distributed applications. The basic idea is that
you can establish a p2p network between various images, and then build
applications using a set of specialized distributed collections that can be
plugged into the p2p network and synchronized between hosts. The example
Todo application is just a simple spec gui that writes items to a basic
distributed collection. That collection is added to a running Trantor host
in the image, and changes are broadcast to peer hosts in other images.

The project is in the early stages, but it's definitely ready for prototypes
and personal apps. I have been using Todo to synchronize a grocery list
across all of the computers in my house (computers can join and leave the
network and stay in sync). If anyone thinks they may have a use case for
such a framework, please do get in touch. A lot of infrastructural decisions
have yet to be made, and more use cases would really help ensure the final
product is as broadly useful as possible.

Cheers,
Evan