If you have pointers on epub let us know so that we gather information on it.

Stef

Le 26/2/16 08:52, MartinW a écrit :
I can imagine that you are busy.
I will have a look as soon as I have some spare time, but this will not be
in the next two month...

Martin.

stepharo wrote
Hi martin

Why don't you give a try?
Pillar has
      - a nice document
      - some nice visitors
      - nice test system
So someone can extend it.
Because we cannot do everything. You cannot imagine how we are busy
right now.
Stef