Hi Markus,

I send the email to the pharo community.
Can someone help us to create a phratch .deb package ?

The need is for a french professor who needs to create a debian live
distrib for education. He want to include phratch instead of scratch / snap
So, it is a great opportunity for  us.

Thank you for your help.
Jannik