Dale Henrichs-3 wrote
> First, congratulations!

Thanks!!

Dale Henrichs-3 wrote
> A baseline is associated with a "git version", so there is no need to
> "pin the version down in a specific version"

Yes, but I'm not talking about a version of my main project, but a version
of a dependent project.

Dale Henrichs-3 wrote
> in a "git project" you
> have the option of changing the specific version associated with a
> baseline on "every commit" ....

Again, yes, but what I want to do (and what I understood as best practice in
the past) is to defer the linking to a specific version until I release a
stable version of my main project. That is, while I'm developing, I can be
much looser with my tracking of loose dependencies, e.g. commonly it is
enough to specify that I always want #stable. Of course, symbolic
dependencies are not a good idea for release versions, so I will want to
override the loose dependency with a specific numbered version.
Unfortunately, while I'm no longer getting the mentioned error, my override
seems to be ignored - `ConfigurationOfBabyPhexample project stableVersion
record loadDirective.` reports that the #stable version of BabyMock (1.3)
will be loaded instead of the version 1.2 that I specified in my
configuration.

I created an issue in my GitHub project where it might be easier to
reference the code (https://github.com/seandenigris/Baby-Phexample/issues/1)
or we can continue to discuss here.

-----
Cheers,