Hi Offray!

> On the data input front, the main aspect in the workshops is "where the data
> comes from?". In the examples of the book, most of it comes from the
> Pharo/Moose image itself. Where providing external data sources (Tweets,
> medicine info, public spending) and we're creating custom objects to
> hold them, but some kind of "generic" spreadsheet for
> populating/viewing/editing data sources would be the best addition here.

Yes, you are right. I have tried to change this. However, I do not always have
the data in hand. Help is welcome on this...

> On the data output front, the HTML exporter generates a great impression. I
> think that improving it and including the support for some small "web
> applets" with sliders/menus/inbox would be the next step.

This is an interesting point. However, the web world is tough. Sure, we could
improve the exporter. But competing against d3 and all its friends is
difficult. For example, this morning I’ve heard about http://dimplejs.org .
Frankly, it is much simpler to use it than embed a Roassal-generated
visualization in an html page.
Having Pharo play a bigger role on the web yes. But the Roassal effort cannot
drag it all.
Again, suggestion and help are more than welcome...

Alexandre