You might have to do:

ConfigurationOfVoyageMongo loadBleedingEdge.
ConfigurationOfMongoTalk loadBleedingEdge.

to load the latest package versions. It worked for me, at the time I did
it, but the bleeding edge packages are not a fixed code base.
Unfortunately, the "stable" configuration has the "frozen" problem you're
seeing, which is fixed in new code, but the configuration has not been
updated.