done, but it might have some problems (because I just stripped it from a side
project)

Glamour-Core-EstebanLorenzano.323
Glamour-Morphic-Renderer-EstebanLorenzano.350
Glamour-Morphic-Widgets-EstebanLorenzano.197
Glamour-Examples-EstebanLorenzano.306

(in the example: “Menus” you can see an example)

btw… I did this also for toolbars… I will adapt it and commit too… but maybe
later :)

cheers,
Esteban