Hi Sean,

> Le 17 juin 2016 à 17:10, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> a écrit :
>
> During startup, I do `UIManager default inform: aString`. It used to show a
> Growl morph, but now opens a debugger. Did something change? If so, why and
> how do I circumvent the debugger? Thanks.

With the introduction of the session manager, error handling during startup
actions was revisited.
You can check StartupUIManager>>#handleError:log: for errors coming before
Morphic is initialized.
Once Morphic is initialized, you get a default UI manager (MorphicUIManager if
in UI mode). It is managed by UIManagerSessionHandler class.

If your startup code is executed with StartupUIManager, it will add a deferred
startup action to execute the inform, else it fallback to MorphicUIManager
inform.
It should do the behavior you expect.

Could you give me more info (the stacktrace would be useful)?

Cheers,
Christophe