Hi guys - I finally got some free time to take a look at Pharo-5 and wanted
Launcher back as well - I just downloaded it on my mac and I’m wondering if
something is wrong?

The UI doesn’t look right (compared to the older 4.x version) - the top panel
is white, and there is a grey run button next to the green one (the triangle)
that seems to be missing transparency - so it all looks quite ugly. Have I
downloaded something that is wrong?

I also notice, that when I go to create a new image from a template - the name
prompt isn’t as good as the old version which used to include the parent node
in the suggested name so you got something like “Pharo 6.0 (beta) 123455” as a
descriptive name - it now just seems to offer “1234456” as the name now?

I don’t understand the how the paths work now - it seems that my old images
launch fine, but a 5.x image doesn’t? Do I set the spur path for this - or is
it the other way around (vm-path should be the new vm)? The floating help isn’t
very descriptive on this.

Thanks,

Tim

Sent from my iPhone