--- Begin Message ---
Hi Alexandre,

I do not have access to a pharo image right now. But I had a look into your csv file. There are rows that do not include any or to few data. I think NeoCSVReader can not handle that and expects a "proper" file

I will check tonight, in case nobody else comes up with additional information by then.

To be continued
Sebastian