Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on the project file policy and I'm having a problem
that I don't understand

I import my code, configure my image as readOnly (Pharo won't try to write
on changesFiles,source,image....), set the folder of the image in readonly
and try to open the image again and it's not possible, I don't get any
stacktrace so it's hard to understand the problem.

PS : If we set back the folder in write mode, it's possible again to open
the image again.

Here is the code to reproduce the bug, could someone give me a clue please?

sudo rm -r testPharo
mkdir testPharo
cd testPharo

echo "Metacello new
smalltalkhubUser: 'Uryon' project: 'Coral';
configuration: 'Coral';
version: #development;
onConflictUseIncoming;
load.
SmalltalkImage configureSystemAsReadonlyAndQuit:true
" >> load.st

mkdir coral
cd coral
curl get.pharo.org/alpha | bash