From: Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org] On Behalf Of
Norbert Fortelny
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 7:55 PM
To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org
Subject: [Pharo-users] System Browser "Implementors of..." drill down?

Something I have not figured out how to do easily in the Pharo system
browser:
I am looking at a method and want to see how a message that is used in this
method is implemented. In other Smalltalks (e.g. Cincoms) I use the menu item
"Implementors of..." and get a list of all the messages that are used in this
method and can choose one to drill down.
In Pharo I get an immediate answer but only the implementors of my original
method.
Why are there those "..." at  the end of this menu item indicating some further
choice when there is none?
How to do this drilling down in Pharo?