On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:44:49 +0200
"Cyril Ferlicot D."
<cyril.ferli...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Cyril,

> 64bits support should be ready for Pharo 6!

That's great to hear!! Any rough estimate about its ETA?

> In fact there is already a 64bits VM and Image existing for mac almost
> functional. It only miss the support for FFI and libgit2 plugin.

HAving proper FFI support is certainly on my list of required
things...Cool.

> In some month I think it will be ready for Mac and Linux.

It looks as the time is ripe to dive into Pharo asap. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks
himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out