Hello,

just starting with Pharo and I'm thinking about i18n/l10n capabilities
within environment to make one's app read for several langauges.

I've found out I18n (http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/I18N)
project but it seems there are no new contrubutions in last 2 years.

I've also discovered 'Unicode project' thread on dev-list, but would
like to get some pointer about the current (5.0 <= Pharo < 6) state of
affairs in regard writing multi-language-capable and Unicode-aware apps
in Pharo?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Thus the wise living entity's pure consciousness becomes covered by
his eternal enemy in the form of lust, which is never satisfied and